Everybody’s Gone Surfing
WORK ON YOUR ABILITY TO TAKE AND MASTER RISK
About Las Olas
Las Olas has been featured in over 200 publications including O, the Oprah Magazine, Travel & Leisure, Wall Street Journal and more. Their motto informs their very important mission: “We make girls out of women.”
7 women are invited.
$3595 per person
• Greeting and ground transportation to and from Puerta Vallarta International airport
• Five-night accommodations at the water’s edge, easy walk to the surfbreak and la Casita clubhouse
• Morning and afternoon surf Instruction daily included group and focused lessons
• Unlimited use of surf equipment
• Road trip surf safari by boat to other surfbreak
• Welcome tote loaded with essentials like water bottle and rashguard
• Daily breakfast at the shoreline
• First and last night’s dinners and cocktails plus lunch on Road Trip day
• Sunrise and sunset yoga classes
• Private one hour sports massage
• Daily housekeeping service, front desk, security, and restaurant/bar on premises
• Unlimited use of beach towels, hotel safe, three level swimming pool
You have questions? We have answers.
Sign up for Las Olas Stories
If you’d like to join us in the lineup, enter your email and tap the LAS OLAS STORIES button below. We’ll send you the next post. We promise not to share your address with anyone and if our stories aren’t your cup-of-tea, you can one-click unsubscribe at any time.